(08/10/19 – 08/12/19)
Fridays: 12:00 – 18:00
Saturdays: 08:00 – 18:00 (Night Rides available)
Sundays: 08:00 – 18:00
What is a Pump Track?
A pump track is a continuous loop of round bumps and banked turns that you ride not by pedaling, but by “pumping.
How do I Ride a Pump Track?
- Balance on your feet. That’s always the biggest priority.
- Enter with a bit of speed. Roughly a slow jogging pace. Enter too fast and pay the price.
- Start with your arms. Pull up the bumps and push down the bumps. This gets you in phase with the wave, and it gives you some propulsion.
- Add legs. This is where true pump power comes from. Push down on the backs of the bumps, then let your bike roll lightly up the fronts of the bumps. The harder you push down the back, the more speed you get and the more you erase the front. If you’re a skier, imagine ripping a mogul line. It’s the same thing
- When you get it right, pumping delivers you a beautiful feeling of speed and smoothness. If you pay attention to the feedback the track gives you, you’ll learn quickly.
"One of the biggest inner-city Pump track in the world!"
Our Summer Fun Times This Holiday Season
- Monday to Thursday – We’re closed.
- Weekends, Saturday and Sunday – 07:00 – 18:00
Eduplex Sport Bike Zone Night Rides!
EDUPLEX SPORT – WHERE KIDS BRING THEIR PARENTS TO PLAY
What we offer at the Bike Zone
- One of the biggest inner-city Pump and MTB tracks in the world!
- Pump Track & Jumpline
- All-weather asphalt Pump Track (2500 m2) & 18 Jump – Jumpline
- Multi-wheel track for Kids under 3 (Beginners)
- Regular Fun Night Rides
- Pump Track *Kids Parties
- 3km MTB Track
- Hiking Trail
- Upperdeck for Corporate, Year End Functions, Parties etc
BIKE ZONE RULES
- Indemnity forms to be signed at the office
- The Bike Zone accepts cash or card
- NO helmet, NO band, NO ride
- NO smoking, NO drugs, NO alcohol
- NO riding on grass
- NO pets
- NO Cooler Boxes/Alcohol or own food or drinks
- Children under 13 must be supervised by an adult at all times
Please note: No children allowed on deck without parent’s supervision.